Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Weird Dotster Whois

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kaposzta

Top Member
Impact
4,421
I wanted to transfer out a few names from Dotster, started the process at Namesilo, and nothing happened for days. When I checked what's going on, it turned out they sent the emails to [email protected]. I've checked the whois, and all my contacts turned to "REDACTED FOR PRIVACY".
Now I cannot approve the domain transfer.

Dotster support says "By default the privacy, hidden for all the domains and cannot be removed. If you wish, I can place ticket to registrar team to check if posssible." I asked support to raise a ticket, but I'm not sure if anything changes.

It means that it is now impossible to transfer a domain from Dotster. Or what should I do?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back