IT.COM

new gtlds .WEDDING is becoming the go-to domain extension for wedding websites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Remember when going to a wedding meant sending paper invitations back-and-forth and checking off things like dinner preference and the name of your guest? Now most weddings have a dedicated wedding website to collect RSVPs and to serve as a central location for all the wedding details.
dot-wedding-reg-growth.png
This is one of the few new gTLDs out there that really makes a lot of sense to me. It is incredibly clear what you’re going to find on a website ending with the extension, something related to a wedding, duh...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There appears to be one sale at DNSal.es and one at NameBio so proabably not for domainers?

•••
Looks more like an ad of sorts.

•••
registered
  • SameSex.wedding
Cheers
Corey

•••
I've actually, yesterday, received a wedding invite from my niece using the .Wedding extension. This is a full professional staged day, the email & link includes maps, hotel arrangement booking and menu choice selection.
very nicely done
What a coincidence eh, I know it can just as easily done on any extension, but it does look proffesional on the 'wedding' extension. The only problem I have is in getting my stomach to tell me what it wants to eat in ten weeks time

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back