Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnriashol

Established Member
Impact
Encyclopedia related domain. Appraised at $5,000. Currently being auctioned at:

flippa.com/3406560-encyclopedia-related-domain-appraised-at-5-000

Flippa Exclusive 9 yr old domain. Great basis for a web based encyclopedia. High monetization possibilities with affiliate programs and ads. Appraised by the Flippa community at $4,913.

There are many uses for the domain but my idea would be to use this as a basis to explain web related terms. This could become a very big project.

The domain got appraised by the Flippa community at $4,913. But the highest appraisal was at $50,000.

The domain is registered at Namecheap.com.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A possible logo has been added to the flippa auction as an attachment. With the domain I am selling the logo. You will receive the photoshop file and all of the data needed when buying the domain.

•••
The auction has reached a good amount of views and watchers. Are you interested ? head over to flippa.com/3406560-encyclopedia-related-domain-appraised-at-5-000

•••
The auction has 3 days remaining. If you are interested head over to the flippa page. I will be adding a Buy it Now price on the last day.

•••
The auction has 3 days remaining. If you are interested head over to the flippa page. I will be adding a Buy it Now price on the last day.

•••
1 day to go. Buy it now price has been added.

•••
The auction for webypedia.com has a few hours to go. Buy it now price has been added !

•••
10676271_814940995233934_1690208405256560675_n.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back