NameSilo

Website Ticket System Suggestions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Name Trader

formerly @stubTop Member
Impact
11,469
I'm looking for a LIGHTWEIGHT ticketing system.

I used to use OpenSupports 2.x a long time ago. It had it's problems, but I kinda liked it. After I switched domain I never reinstalled it. I see that version 4 was a complete re-write in 2018, which was probably a good thing, but their websight doesn't provide any information if it's still being developed or not. Is it still being developed? Does anybody recommend it?

What other simple choices are there?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello there,

Lightweight ticket making is possible on open cart development. Nowadays OpenCart Website Development Services can easily help you to get in touch with your clients to expand your online business with an innovative and efficient selling platform.
 
2
•••
Hello there,

Lightweight ticket making is possible on open cart development. Nowadays OpenCart Website Development Services can easily help you to get in touch with your clients to expand your online business with an innovative and efficient selling platform.

Thank you. I'll look into that. Any other suggestions are welcome.
 
2
•••
Does anybody have any experience of osTicket? It seems to be free/simple/lightweight, unlike most of the ticketing systems, which seem like overkill?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back