Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wordpress Post order

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dpari

Account Suspended
Impact
6
Hi,

I recently upgraded to v2.6 of Wordpress and I can write a post and publish it in a given category and it shows up just fine when I click on that category, however, it no longer presents itself as the most recent post on the homepage.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what code I should change in the index.php file?

Or maybe there is a re-order posts plugin that you can recommend.

I also heard it may be more associated with the version of MySQL database being used.



Thanks alot!

dpari
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back