Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Website redesign and template design wanted.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyann

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

What would you charge me to do a coded website redesign?

I need a coded template made, I can change all the pages over to new design.

The design I would like is something like that of:

http://www.farmloans.com

I like to graphics in the head at the top.

Also, while you are at it, how much more would you charge to do another coded template for another domain name I have in similar style, but different graphics?

PM or post here.

Have a good day.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi, I can redesign and provide you with a template for $250. This includes a sliced and coded page that is xhtml / css compliant. You can view some of my work at www.riotdesigns.net/p_webdesign.shtml

For the same design redone with varying graphics, price would be an additional $75, including providing the coded page.

Feel free to contact me with any questions - [email protected] / msn: [email protected]

Natasha
 
0
•••
Hi... I hope we can work on your project. We can make a sample for you just to see how we work. Contact me if interested.
 
0
•••
hollyann said:
Hello,

What would you charge me to do a coded website redesign?

I need a coded template made, I can change all the pages over to new design.

The design I would like is something like that of:

http://www.farmloans.com

I like to graphics in the head at the top.

Also, while you are at it, how much more would you charge to do another coded template for another domain name I have in similar style, but different graphics?

PM or post here.

Have a good day.
Hi
Please have a look at www.bizstrategysolutions.com/webdevelopment1.htm for our portfolio. We are ready to take up your job. If you like our previuos website, please get back to me @ [email protected] .
Looking forward to be working with you.
Regards,
Cherry
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back