Wanted: Banner Exchange Template

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

softstor

Established Member
Impact
1
I would like to have an unique coded template designed for a new banner exchange site that I am presently developing. The banner exchange is using the script called 'Easy Banner Pro' from phpwebscripts.com.

This banner exchange is targeted towards Arcade Game Webmasters. Only these types of sites will be accepted. The template and graphics needs to attract arcade game webmasters.

I will pay for this design by Paypal only.

Please PM me if anyone is interested.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back