IT.COM

Website Development Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am thinking of developing internetballoon (dot) com into a website.

Does anyone have any creative ideas of what this would/could look like?

I am stumped...I welcome any advice/suggestions!

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It could be a catchy name for a start up tech company, comedy site or a game. I can't see that domain being used for anything too serious like some kind of news source. Good luck with it.

PS: I was looking at your sig, and it came to my mind that maybe it could be used for a kids site too.

•••
Start it, always think out of box, if you want some thing fast and for grow.

•••
Can we know why did you get that domain, if you don't know what you will do with it?
:)

•••
good for an ads company something like those in balloons balloon ads. i hope i'm not late for the suggestion.

•••
I really liked the balloon ads idea of weblord. It'd be cool!
You may make a intext ads network.When you go over the related text in publishers' site you will see something like Ad in a balloon and with a writing Ads provided by InternetBalloon at a corner.

•••
Ads company name could be a cool solution yes.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Or maybe a technologic website

•••
Came across a few internet balloons in my time!

I think you would be better to come up with an idea for a product or service, or to make a site about something that interests you, rather than registering a name and wondering what to do with it.

•••
I would give you a suggestion but it would have to be moved to the XXX forum.

•••
Well, choose our services like website development with latest and creative techniques.

•••
I would say that after over a year, he has taken care of this.
So to just jump into old threads to up your post count. etc.
Spend your time viewing NEWER threads.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back