NameSilo

Advice for developing these domains...thanks!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

stellar12

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello...
I have several domains that are just sitting around and I would like to see if anyone has any ideas for developing this one in particular: NewsAid.com.
I was thinking of something that listed the top news websites or something like that. It seems a little too broad to have any specific niche so if I can't find a quality idea I would like to get rid of it.

Also, I have a general development question: Do you think it is better to have one comprehensive website about colleges...say CollegeSearch.com (that is an example, not my domain) or have several smaller websites that are more specific, such as ArizonaCollegeSearch.com (my domain), with other regional/state search sites, etc. It seems to me that I might be able to get better SEO results with smaller websites because it looks nearly impossible to get anywhere near the first few pages of google with 'college search' websites. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back