Dynadot

domain webd.com - i turned down 3500$ and 10K,what is the max i could get for it? Thank you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, so i have ordered custom appraisal from 2 different companies, and i also got few offers for this domain but still did not seel it, the domain name is :
webd.com or WEBD.COM
I got few offers, like 3500$, 10.000$ but turned them down.
so now i am asking you guys, how much do you think is worth?
Thank you so much

related subjects: web design, web development, web doctor, web data, web directory, web domain, web download, web desk, web donation, digital, day, disk, doc, document, deal, defend, delicious, delivery, diary, diagram, diamond, diet,dog,debate,definition, dictionary,date, dating and alot more

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

What were the offers you got? Offers will always be far more accurate than any 'appraisal company' can offer you, those appraisals from Sedo, GoDaddy etc are a complete waste of time and money.

It's a pretty good name in my opinion but a hard one to value but I wouldn't let it go for less than mid $x,xxx if it were mine.

Thanks,
Dave

•••
It is a nice LLLL. I would be targeting mid to high X,XXX as an end user price.

•••
I will reveal the offers i got and also the appraisal value i got with: http://www.domainappraisal.org/ (premium), sedo, and godaddy, sorry for the last 2 they were a complete waste of money since their analize was so so narrow..
I will public those but first i want to know what other domainers are saying, it`s like i am looking for a second opinion.
So what you guys think?
Thank you so much

•••
Uber brandable, at least mid $XX,XXX in my books for end users (make offer price). At least 20K for resellers. Web Design. WebDesign.NET sold for $19,999 at eBay back in 2005. This is the KING extension .COM and 4L quality premium.

Regards,
dpan

•••
Uber brandable, at least mid $XX,XXX in my books for end users (make offer price). At least 20K for resellers. Web Design. WebDesign.NET sold for $19,999 at eBay back in 2005. This is the KING extension .COM and 4L quality premium.

Regards,
dpan

Totally agree!

•••
What is the prize for the one who was closest to the appraisal? Vij.com ? :P

•••
well the prize is self respect, and trust in one`s judgment. That should do it :)

•••

Regards,
dpan
Disagree. Letter + "web" (as in XWEB) would fetch this price. "Web" + letter (aside from WEBS and WEBX) would be in the mid to maybe high X,XXX as others have suggested above.

At least $20k for resellers? You've got to be kidding. I got to meet the resellers you must know.

•••
well its interesting to see different opinions and will be even more interesting when i will disclose the offers i got , keep them comming guys :)

Last edited:
•••
I dunno... 4 letters are pretty unpredictable.

WZRC.com recently sold for $20,000 at GoDaddy/Afternic. WebD is a lot better than WZRC, imo. But then again, luck and timing has a lot to do with good domain sales.

•••
Yeah. Today I talked to an end-user who expected to obtain a 4-letter .com ending with ISP for around $20. Unbelievable.

•••
i think would be interesting for the everybody to see opinions like "i think it worths this much, and i am basing my opinion on the following reasons"

•••
I dunno... 4 letters are pretty unpredictable.

WZRC.com recently sold for $20,000 at GoDaddy/Afternic. WebD is a lot better than WZRC, imo. But then again, luck and timing has a lot to do with good domain sales.

That is a Chinese buyer for sure. That kind of LLLLs are as valuable as gold for the Chinese buyers; I know it because I have a few of them.

As For webd low x.xxx reseller for sure

•••
As For webd low x.xxx reseller for sure

you know, if i learnerd something about domains is that you can never be sure of anything :)
do you also have a end user price?

•••
do you want a sure or an unsure end user price?

•••
from you? i guess i could expect only a sure price, right?

•••
You asked for appraisals and that's what you have been given. Like it or not.
If being a smartaxx makes you feel better, please, go for it.

•••
you are funny :) i did nothing else then reply to your smartaxx question

Last edited:
•••
I know I am funny and most of the times amazing as well :D

•••
not exactly :) your appraisal is way off, but hey its good that you feel good about yourself. ceers!

•••
well that's your opinion..how many LLLLs have you sold so far?
When you ask for appraisals you can't just choose the ones you like... The reseller value is what you will get nearly for sure while the xx.xxx bombs are potential end user prices that might not happen whether you like it or not.

•••
selling something just to be resold by somebody else seems to me like lost money, if you are not in a hurry why would you sell a domain to a reseller price(which by default means that somebody else will take part of your profit). I agree with you on some levels though. And what would your end user price would be?

•••
Considering the niche which is overcompetitive and pretty saturated I would say mid x.xxx for a startup but more if a big company wants to buy it

•••
sedo appraisal 6500 e, any other opinions?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back