Dynadot

sales Web3.com appears to have sold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hard to get much info on this but Web3.com is now resolving to a new crypto service.

The website is somewhat incomplete but it mentions name services so it could be yet another attempt at domain-names-on-chain.

WHOIS updated on 17th October, followed by this post on 24th October: https://mirror.xyz/0x3ddf8c8089792d...9/GgXVD1xMTZQjv-Lx2IcX5Nrbw_dfiFM1gnSM6ZmswL4

I believe this should have a 7-figure valuation. One could imagine it selling on a payment plan / rental given the climate. Maybe even a JV. No sale has been officially confirmed though.

The domain was available for $39k in 2019 but it seems plausible that it was sold to another investor between then and now. If somebody had the foresight at $39k it's safe to say that was a steal.

1667791419319.png

Maybe some of the super reporters can get more details.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain was available for $39k in 2019 but it seems plausible that it was sold to another investor between then and now. If somebody had the foresight at $39k it's safe to say that was a steal.
I'm gonna buy web9.com, you never know in 10 years haha

•••
web3 is a era...
web3.com is must a super domain sale.

•••
Weby3.xyz 😄😄

Weby3.tech already developed, not mine.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Awesome! Turns out the website have been developed already as well.

•••
So,
what happened to
metaverse.com / org?!

Is .io actually resolving?

•••
It's quite amusing how many people have registered many numbers related to "web" (2 and 3 digit numbers, and beyond). Web 138, Web 159, Web 67, Web 48, Web 319, Web 592, Web 901, Web 1004, Web 8000, Web 1,000,000 (lol). You name it. However, a lot are registered by Asian businesses

Last edited:
•••
Back