Dynadot

Web 5.0 Discussion Thread.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pusang Gala

NoyPi DomainerTop Member
Impact
So, just saw this on twitter. Feel free to drop your opinions.

Screenshot_20220611_033148.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
This is make sense. Every Web3 works in different blockchain. Upland at EOS, Decentraland on Ethereum, etc. They work separatelly and will cause a problem when they use same maps and claim a same block. A block claimed at 2 different blockchain so which is the real owner when the bridge between the 2 blockchains has been built. Must be only 1 blockchain as platform. The problem is Bitcoin transaction is slow and need high gas fee. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin I think.

Last edited:
•••
This is make sense. Every Web3 works in different blockchain. Upland at EOS, Decentraland on Ethereum, etc. They work separatelly and will cause a problem when they use same maps and claim a same block. A block claimed at 2 different blockchain so which is the real owner when the bridge between the 2 blockchains has been built. Must be only 1 blockchain as platform. The problem is Bitcoin transaction is slow and need high gas fee. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin I think.
Well yeah, exactly that (mining, proof of work) is the reason for Dorsey to have chosen Bitcoin.

In his argument, proof of work is the only way to gain real decentralization, in contrast to proof of stake (which eth uses, and all the other coins).

P.o.s. tends to become more centralized on the long run.

Dorseys approach is to have the most decentralized network you can have.

As for speed, they will make use of the lightning network, which is faster than usual btc transactions, and does not cost any fees.

In my eyes, this is quite a good idea.

Could not come up with a better one, to be honest.

•••
web5.info 2500 USD from Sedo Sales Report - DomainGang.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back