available Wasting money thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
57
:yell: :yell: :yell:

okay, if you have too much money, and you have nothing better to do, and you would like to own a dictionary domain, but they are taken up, here is your chance

xn--drt-nma.com - dìrt.com

and

xn--kte-nma.com - kìte.com

beware, they are IDN domains.

Register at your own risk. hehe

I guess I am the first guy ever to post such a thread at this forum. LOL
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i guess they are decent enough for IDN fans.. they will be regging these quickly

and i think u forgot to mention they are PRonunciable LLLL.com domains ;) ;)
 
0
•••
champ_rock said:
i guess they are decent enough for IDN fans.. they will be regging these quickly

and i think u forgot to mention they are PRonunciable LLLL.com domains ;) ;)
They're IDNs, but they make no sense. Its not how you spell dirt or kite in any language I know of. They can't be dictionary names therefore...

Domains like these ruin the reasoning behind IDNs.

As the first poster said, waste your money!
 
0
•••
Here is one

newcartoonnetworkgame.com

MASSIVE 16588 OVT results !!!!!

It can only go 2 ways, either you completely waste your money

OR

You make huge profits by parking.

Good luck
 
0
•••
I only got one IDN domain, and thats dë.com .

When people say that its a complete waste of money AND that no one will ever be able to guess the domain name, I think they are completely wrong.

The simple reason:
When you enter a IDN domain for the first time, you will be asked to install a VeriSign plug-in, which is named i-NavTM. Once you have this installed it will be EASY to enter IDN domains by simply typing them in.

Thanks,
Andree
 
0
•••
rawandy said:
I only got one IDN domain, and thats dë.com .

When people say that its a complete waste of money AND that no one will ever be able to guess the domain name, I think they are completely wrong.

The simple reason:
When you enter a IDN domain for the first time, you will be asked to install a VeriSign plug-in, which is named i-NavTM. Once you have this installed it will be EASY to enter IDN domains by simply typing them in.

Thanks,
Andree

Wrong. With new IDN compatible browsers (Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 1.5+) it is now possible to get to IDNs right after installation.

Wasting money on IDNs like this is downright stupid when IDNs still exist out there that can get traffic right after registering. I reg'd one IDN I couldn't believe was still available and within a week it already paid for itself. That one will be developed by a native this summer, of course ;).

Be smart: Sit down and find REAL terms and reg them. If you develop them, you will make a cr@pload of money. Remember the early 90s?? But there isn't really much left. I spend around 1 hour a day searching for left over IDNs and in a month I only register 5-10. Scraps can still be found!
 
0
•••
Fka200 said:
Wrong. With new IDN compatible browsers (Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 1.5+) it is now possible to get to IDNs right after installation.

Wasting money on IDNs like this is downright stupid when IDNs still exist out there that can get traffic right after registering. I reg'd one IDN I couldn't believe was still available and within a week it already paid for itself. That one will be developed by a native this summer, of course ;).

Be smart: Sit down and find REAL terms and reg them. If you develop them, you will make a cr@pload of money. Remember the early 90s?? But there isn't really much left. I spend around 1 hour a day searching for left over IDNs and in a month I only register 5-10. Scraps can still be found!


Well, thats basicly what I said, besides the thing with the new IE, and I dident notice that my firefox automaticly got the url right, hehe, thanks for the info! :).

I do agree with you there, someday these domains will be worth money too, as regular domains will be hard to find.

Andree
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back