IT.COM

advice Was tempted to handreg a domain months ago. Still available today.. Bad buy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bigbagofbricks

Established Member
Impact
I'm not sure how to look at this.. It's a strong keyword .io and is related to tech.

But if it's still available, is it a bad idea? Or does it happen often and putting it on sedo or whatever then creates the demand?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Impossible to answer without knowing the name. Don't post the name though, or someone else could grab it. Check the other domain extensions... if they're all gone it could be a good buy, if they're all still available, probably not a good buy.

My motto is that if you're not sure, it's usually not worth getting. When you see a good domain you KNOW it's good and you won't hesitate. Buying domains and blowing your $$$ is too easy, you need to be selective and buy the best quality within your budget.

•••
First, it' not surprizing that a decent name remains available for months. I see that all the time. Only top quality names get taken quickly.

Below are some recent sales reported on namebio. It may help you to decide.

firearm.io 250$
economist.io 200
lesson.io 405
perimeter.io 104
freebie.io 151
isotope.io 225
backpacks.io 115
victoria.io 195
caucus.io 104
hiccup.io 200
million.io 200
professor.io 147
orchid.io 310
bidding.io 244
almond.io 109
tickets.io 6662
rummy.io 350
snipe.io 245
study.io 1000
chemistry.io 380
outrank.io 709
costume.io 235

•••
Interesting. Gonna look at namebio more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back