NameSilo

Warning: NP Member ToTellAStory Trying To See Copyrighted Work

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ntfu2

Account Closed
Impact
ToTellAStory sent me a PM about his writting services saying that it will all be 100% unique and sent along a sample

Hi,

I'd like to offer you my service to write articles for you if you are interested.

My rate is $1.50 per 100 words for original works and the turnaround time is within 24 hours depending on project size.

Payment is via PayPal.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
-S-

Here are some samples:

...... extracted from written work....

High Blood Pressure (HBP), or hypertension can be considered as one of the most common battles that people need to deal with as they age. HBP occurs when the arteries become constricted and causes difficulties for the heart to pump blood. As the blood pressure becomes higher, the risks of strokes, heart attacks, kidney failures, and death also increase. In the US alone, an average of 1 in 3 adults have HBP. As common as it may seem, there are thousands of people who are unaware of what high blood pressure is and how it can be overcome. Since it is an illness that hardly shows any signs of symptoms in the early stages, many are unaware that they have it and may even have had it for years without any obvious symptoms.

Although this fact may be disheartening to those who have high blood pressure, there is still room for treatment even though the task of controlling high blood pressure can become a life long mission. Although many people have adopted healthy lifestyle habits for treatment, it is without a doubt that medication is the number one key in controlling and lowering high blood pressure. There are numerous medications in the market for people who suffer from this illness and there is no general medication that fits everyone. Since HBP is commonly associated with other illnesses such as diabetes and kidney problems, it is imperative to diagnose certain people with certain medications that apply

end of article extract....

...... extracted from written work....

After a quick google test to see if I could find something similar....

http://www.articlesbase.com/health-...treatment-for-high-blood-pressure-435770.html

Just a friendly warning for anyone who was thinking about buying articles from him...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back