Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coral Cove

Know your brand like the back of your hand.Upgraded Member
Impact
I strongly urge any of you going into business with Dejan Lesicar (NamePros member @venturefile.com and owner of sites like sexydress.us) to be very cautious. He is about to cost our company Brandroot a lot of stress and money as we pursue serious legal action against him.

In short the details are as follows:

4/08/2014 - Dejan creates a Brandroot account
5/09/2014 - Wuvo.com is accepted and listed for sale at a price of $6750
09/29/2014 - Dejan requests that Wuvo.com be removed from Brandroot because "The name was accepted to an auction event."
10/14/2014 - Brandroot receives a $3,000 offer for wuvo.com
10/14/2104 - Dejan rejects and reminds us that he removed his name

We then remind him of his contractual obligation of keeping Wuvo exclusive to Brandroot for a period of 30 days following the request of removal.

10/15/2014 - In the interested buyer impatience he raises his offer to $4500.

Dejan is intrigued and writes, "Thank you for the update. That is a decent offer and I will seriously consider it." For several days Dejan is unresponsive, ignoring several of our emails.

10/22/2014 - In a matter of minutes of informing Dejan that he is no longer welcome to sell at Brandroot and that Wuvo.com will be removed, Wuvo.com sells at full price for $6750.

10/22/214 - Dejan decides that he does not want to sell Wuvo at Brandroot and that my email stating that his name was removed ended his contractual obligation with Brandroot (which the email in no way stated).

Our financial loss due to Dejan's unprofessionalism is not the concern. Brandroot is now left with one very unhappy customer threatening us with litigation. We have informed Dejan that we will stop at nothing, "making this venture of [his] a lot more expensive and stressful than [he] thought possible."

You've been warned. Dejan Lesicar is very capable of leaving you in one sticky situation if you enter into business with him.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I was wondering why this guy would be acting like this and then I found his "One Sexy Man" video on Youtube. Now I know why. He's full of himself. LMAO Watch the video fast because he will probably disable it faster.

You were right. It's been removed. That was fast(er)!

•••
•••
Do you think Dejan Lesicar will make a video ??

•••
This thread alone took 5 pages and still counting...OMG

•••
I wonder if "brandrooted" could ever catch on as a term referring to a situation where a company sabotages themselves with ill-advised posts online that insult their customer base.

•••
•••
wow ..... namepros nancy is already showing up in the google search results !

•••
wow ..... namepros nancy is already showing up in the google search results !

"Ned Flanders called me a Negative Nelly" .... but i said "No way man, i'm a NamePros Nancy and I always will be"

That is classic! I can't stop laughing.

•••
Please note NameProsNancy.Com is available to reg
~
Get it before Radar does
~
This is a highly brandable name !!!!

•••
Personally, I don't think all of this was worth the $2000 loss (30%).

@Rader you have had a lot of support here from the NamePros community, I'm actually very surprised that you brought this to the NamePros forum; you had to know that this was going to get trolled.

Almost everything does.

You could literally start a thread and give away a $x,xxx domain, and someone would respond detailing how cheap you were for not giving away a $xx,xxx domain.

I've spoken with Dejan pertaining to names on multiple occasions and he has always conducted himself very professionally, and he has had some pretty good sales recently.

I think you are both two very business minded people who just banged heads.

From a completely outside perspective; if this happened to me I would have banned the seller and reached a personal settlement to regain marketplace entry.

I wish you both luck in this.

•••
I think once he used the term namepros nancy's he lost all hope of a 'friendly thread'

•••
Well if namepros nancy's didn't do it, that video that was posted sure didn't help....lol

•••
I just read over the whole thread and I will never use brandroot.com for the simple lack of professionalism. Also did anyone else read ventures reply and notice that he claims his name was purchased as a domain? What do you plan on doing with that domain? I for one think you have done way more damage to your company then having 1 disgruntle customer in such a short time period.

Then you have the audacity to slander ALL members of namepros that express their opinion? You do realize that these same members more then likely got your business off the ground? Just saying that if your so concerned with customers....well you just insulted about 30%+/- by slandering this community. At any rate your lack of ethics/professionalism/etc show me enough to avoid you and your business ventures like a plague.

Blake

•••
npnancy.jpg

batman.jpg

nancy.jpg

•••
•••
•••
The nnp (nancy name pros) thing is becoming a meme on steroids.
1337846357720672_animate.gif

Last edited:
•••
@Rader, your outspoken nature has a nasty habit of earning negative attention for you and your company. While I would normally remove a thread directly attacking another member in this way--we have trade reviews for a reason--I don't think that will be necessary here. I hope next time you will consider approaching such situations with more tact and less aggression. It is certainly possible to defend your position without creating so much tension between you and your potential customers. Clearly, this demonstrates a disconnect between you and your target audience, to which I hope you will adjust.

It's worth noting that every sizable business takes unfair losses. They budget accordingly: it's not worth their time, money, or effort to defend themselves to the bitter end in all situations. Having tried many strategies, they've found that early exits yield better long-term results. Of course, this isn't true in all cases; however, with everyday disputes, you're probably better off favoring your customers and being a bit more lenient. From the perspective of a customer, I take careful note of which businesses cooperate with my requests, especially when I give them a hard time. The more forgiving they are with my difficult requests, the more I will favor them over competitors, even if their prices are higher. I put a lot of value in good customer support. When a support representative gives me the impression that the company cares more about long-term business than an individual sale, I gain confidence that I chose the right company for the job.

•••
Hi, its me, Nancy
Thank you for making a complete ass of your self rader, it was entertaining, till noone posted for an hour
c'mon people Days of Namepros Nancy's Lives
, if you dont need us, then close your account
Love the tag: pissing in the wind

Last edited:
•••
*ehem* Now now, let's not get carried away. Rader does have a valid argument, even if its presentation was in poor taste. You don't have to agree with him, but you should at least refrain from showing the same aggression that you dislike in his original post.

•••
•••
•••
Thread of the Year qualifier
I didn't expect anything less from the Nancy's at NamePros.

Bran1.png

Hey Mr. Lawyer, nice of you to join us. What other free legal advice can you provide for me?
Have him review your Terms of Service, Privacy Policy etc. I was surprised to see that Namepros Nancies were not included on the list of 3rd Parties to who PID would be made available. Might be a privacy policy failure that you should fill.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back