IT.COM

WantMyBrand.com Experience (Formerly uBrandable.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
So today I wrote a post about WantMyBrand.com, I did submit 50 names and 3 were approved. WantMyBrand.com reviewed the names in about 30 minutes and got back with:

Dear Raymond,

Thanks again for submitting your brand names to the WantMyBrand marketplace.

Congratulations! The following brands meet our criteria:

– logicgrab.com – LOGICGRAB – [suggested listing price: $1,695]
– equistack.com – EQUISTACK – [suggested listing price: $1,395]
– spartaca.com – SPARTACA – [suggested listing price: $1,065]

What happens next:

1. Please reply to this email with your PayPal address if you agree to list your brands at our suggested listing prices. Your finalized listing earnings are $30 USD – payable immediately.
2. We will create your listings as soon as we receive your permission to move forward.

Thank you. We look forward to working with you!

Regards,
Michael N., Sales
WantMyBrand.com​

My reply thank you, I love Spartaca.com, not really sure why and I am not saying it’s worth a lot of money, personally I just love the name and won’t list it, the other two I will. I would want $5,000 for Spartaca.com just because I really like it and may use it for one of my own projects. I will list the other two.

They sent $20 Paypal right away.

So far so good.

They pay $10 for every name accepted, you agree to list for three months. 10% commission, no exclusivity.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree that brandables is a very subjective thing and I've sold brandables nobody else believed in (even BB) but most of us can still distinguish between an ordinary brandable and a quality one - Did you find many quality brandable in their shop?

Yep I saw one => Gynetic(.)com

•••
Yep I saw one => Gynetic

I've had Cybnetic for sale on BR for 2 years and it's probably in the same catagory and costs about half of what Gynetic do - But let's just agree that Brandable is truly subjective

•••
None of my BB and NR approved domains were accepted to WantMyBrand.

•••
Submitted some domains. They even rejected some domain accepted by BB :(

•••
Submitted Few domains to wantmybrand, lets see if they accept any.. :?:

•••
@uBrandable, do not reply whether domains gets accepted or rejected.. Submitted around 65 domains at want my brand..

•••
Paying a domain owner $10 to have their domain listed, while having themselves a small potential profit of around $150 per sale, means they will have to sell at least 7% (ie. $10 / $150) of their whole portfolio in 3 months just to break even ! (and not counting their work and other expenses). Pretty bold if you ask me...they should have some extraordinary customer reach to achieve this.

•••
I've just submitted around 150 names (BB accepted, rejected, newly regged domains). Let's see if any of them gets accepted :)

•••
I've just submitted around 150 names (BB accepted, rejected, newly regged domains). Let's see if any of them gets accepted :)

I haven't received any response yet... Does it mean none of the brandable domains got accepted?

•••
I haven't received any response yet... Does it mean none of the brandable domains got accepted?

Wow that's like over 10 days waiting, did they get back to you in the end?
I just submitted a few domains and they're supposed to get back to me within 48 hrs or so the screen says.

•••
Wow that's like over 10 days waiting, did they get back to you in the end?
I just submitted a few domains and they're supposed to get back to me within 48 hrs or so the screen says.
Still no reply. I'm not sure if they accept any new applications at the moment.

•••
Same here...no response.

•••
Any updates on domains getting accepted?

Thanks in advance!

•••
Just submitted a bunch. We'll see what happens.

•••
•••
So on the plus side we have:

• Getting paid $10 for every accepted domain
  • 10% commission
  • No exclusivity
On the flip side:

• Name must be listed for three months
  • Company is new and may not have the reach or resources
  • Website may need some work, no place to register

BOLD part are little contradicting :?:
So what if the name sells somewhere else within the three months...?
i guess thats a loss they calculated..

•••
it's a pretty bolt business plan to buy the right to list names non exclusively.. It's definitely attractive..
I assume they have great marketing skills to find endusers...

I also think they will stop buying names for a period of time until they break even and make some profit,then they will buy again..

Pretty cool though..

•••
I also think they will stop buying names for a period of time until they break even and make some profit,then they will buy again..
Maybe that's why they don't respond..

•••
I dont think there is listed a single new name`on WantMyBrand since this thread started, so there's probably no reason to believe that this it is a serious contender for a new player in the brandable market

I sent about 20 names and got a rejection approximately 24 hours after for all the names

•••
Yeah I sent 50+ names awhile back that were accepted elsewhere. Got 100% rejection rate in 12 hours or so. This was weeks ago.

•••
i submitted over 60 domains 10 days ago. Never heard back from them!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back