[Wanted] The following Arcade Scripts mySql Databases.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
GameScript
GameSiteScript
onArcade
ShockScript
RCMS Arcade
flashgamescript
entertainment-cms
arcade script CMS

I do not need to purchase the scripts directly. I need the mysql databases with the data (minus the user data). What I am tring to do is create a universal game installer for the main arcade scripts on the market. I will not be using the data, I just need the structures with the data to find out how they store the data in the sql database. Please, reply via PM and see if we can work out a deal. Budget is $15 per arcade script type.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back