Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WANTED Script to display database

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Part-Time ZombieVIP Member
Impact
153
Hi

I have a database of church records that I want to have displayed on a website I am creating. There are 68574 total records with twelve fields of entry/display.

Search function needed with it to search all records via one or more of the total fields selected.

A backend is also needed to submit more records as they come in.

If interested please send your interest to my PM box. Please include a quote for the total cost, the time needed to finish the script completely, examples of your work and any questions you have.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm'ed
 
0
•••
Still looking and please follow the guidelines in the original post.
 
0
•••
PM is sent.
 
0
•••
Thanks - keep em coming!

I'm going to keep correlating the responses and in a couple of days will contact all those on the short list.

Preference will be given to those that follow the initial instructions, ability to show previous work, time-frame of completion, and communication skills.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Keep your work offers coming!
 
0
•••
I'll make a fast version of the script, i'll put it online and pm you the link.
 
0
•••
Are you still looking for someone?
 
0
•••
ablaye said:
Are you still looking for someone?

I'm still taking offers of work. Please send me a PM following the guidelines in the first post. Once I've nailed down some good prospects I will contact everyone I'm interested in working with further.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back