- Impact
- 4
Hello,
I need someone who could develope me a fully functional website regarding the stockmarket. Site would have things such as real-time stock stats, charts and up-to-date information on them, and things of similar purpose.
Site would be similar to that of: AMEX.com
Please PM me (only) if you feel you could seriously undertake this task and produce a quality site that will be of use to Stockholders and all visitors.
In your PM, please try to enclude:
Thank you and I look forward to your responses.
-Jake
I need someone who could develope me a fully functional website regarding the stockmarket. Site would have things such as real-time stock stats, charts and up-to-date information on them, and things of similar purpose.
Site would be similar to that of: AMEX.com
Please PM me (only) if you feel you could seriously undertake this task and produce a quality site that will be of use to Stockholders and all visitors.
In your PM, please try to enclude:
- Portfolio or work of some kind to prove skills are high enough to produce a quality site.
- What you feel you can bring to the table, and how you'd go about the project.
- How long you feel the project would take you to complete.
- Desired pay for the project (How much it will cost).
- Additional Information.
Thank you and I look forward to your responses.
-Jake















