Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

'Wanted ccTLD Domains' section

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_poet

Top Member
Impact
934
Does anybody else think that a section for ccTLD buyers would be useful? If someone is looking for a ccTLD, their thread will soon get lost in the .com crowd.

I'd really like to have such a section here on NP.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think .in needs it's own section like .tv has!! Seriously..
:imho:
 
0
•••
That's exactly the ccTLD I was referring to. While I agree we can't have a different section for each TLD, I think a section for buyers looking for ccTLD would be great! To Ron & Rachel, please keep in mind this ;)
 
0
•••
I second the proposal
 
0
•••
that will be cool :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for supporting my proposal, guys. Let our voice be heard! ;)
 
0
•••
Being a mostly-ccTLD investor, I find it annoying when I visit the 'wanted section' to see if I can sell some of my names... 80% of the threads are about .com's and .net's and not all of them state it in the title.

Would really love to have a proper ccTLD section... :|
 
0
•••
I am with poet 100%

make me and him moderaotrs of all that is cctld and the ideas will continue to follow :)
 
0
•••
Thank you, BD! :) I'd love to be a mod, and even more if I had such a friendly co-mod, but unfortunately, being a student, I can't guarantee a constant attendance to the forum. :(
 
0
•••
oh sucks, ok well I am still a great candidate without a running mate!! lol


.IN Domains deserves it own section!!!!!!!!!!!

:bah:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back