Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTree

Established Member
Impact
I am looking for 2 word .com domains.
Domains must meet the following criteria:
- only dictionary words related to a business or/and industry or/and service or/and catchy phrases.
- 7 years old or older names
- at least 99 exact Google searches a month
- other important extensions taken.
- no longer than 17 characters (the shorter the better)
-no names which you wanted to sell in the past on NP without success.
- no dashes, no numbers, no IDN
- reseller price

I only accept messages from people who are NP members at least since 2014 (I have enough receiving rubbish domain offers from people who know nothing about domain names).

My budget really depends on a domain, but I would say is from 100-1001 USD per domain ( do not appraise everything at 1000 USD because I will look more favorably on cheaper names)
If you have any of the mentioned names please send me a PM, do not submit below.

No interest no reply.
Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I am still looking for names.

•••
•••
Have 5 or 6, but PM is disabled.

•••
I have a name but I'm not sure if you're interested since I just joined this year. It's over ten years old. If you're interested please tell me.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have a name that fits all your requests except one, other extensions not regged, 320 exact matches in google. 8 letter, memorable name. 2001 reg,
I don't submit names unless everything you asked for.
looking for 500.00 to send to auction at sedo or 1k fixed price transfer by sedo. If interested let me know I will send it, if not no need to respond, just take this post as a bump.
Joe T

•••
Hello, I have a 2 word good .com domain that doesn't really meet the age criteria. If you're interested just send a PM.

•••
Thread has been closed / Buyer has not posted in the thread within 30 days.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back