Dynadot

Want to be winner at the domaining game

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TECHNO111

Established Member
Impact
Hey Friends and Pros.

I have stepped in here for the ocean of learning.
I am sort of new at the domaining , 2 months or 3 months old. Have read and studied many hours on it but still feeling as though have touched only tip of iceberg. Is it really tough to sell, as I already have around 50 domains, sold none . so would love to know from others on the expertise to sell. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Is it really tough to sell, as I already have around 50 domains

It really depends on the names and the prices. Why don't you share some of your names in this thread?

•••
We currently manage 300 domains and have not had an end-user sale since December 2020. Domaining is a long game, so it's best to have other sources of income in between sales. You can expect roughly 1% of your portfolio to sell per year. So with 50 average domains, you'll be lucky to get 1 end user sale in a year.

•••
It really depends on the names and the prices. Why don't you share some of your names in this thread?
So , can I add the domain list here as a share or , are there some rules? I wanted to maybe go through the listing process for selling at NP , but am learning how to do that as per rules.

•••
•••
So , can I add the domain list here as a share or , are there some rules? I wanted to maybe go through the listing process for selling at NP , but am learning how to do that as per rules.

I think it would be okay to just casually mention a few of them here in this thread since somebody asked you, I don't think that would come off as self-promotion or anything. I could be wrong but I think you'll be okay.

Last edited:
•••
I think it would be okay to just casually mention a few of them here in this thread since somebody asked you, I don't think that would come off as self-promotion or anything. I could be wrong but I think you'll be okay.

Thanks for asking
  1. Sure, I had invested in some - aged, some hand reg. mostly with exact match, and some brandable- like -buygamingpc.com,dogcaresupply.com,fitcar.us,fittcars.com,mortgageonline.us,coloradolottery.net,bookcarinsurance.com,specialitydoctor.com,loanmortgagepro.com,carminnesota.com,carnewjersey.com,blockchainsdigital.com,del7.com,divorcelawyerservices.com,gofoodygo.com,homerealtorusa.com,
  2. loanvisit.com
2. There are many of software related , and insurance related- as well maybe once you can provide some pointers on above kind of domains . step by step .
Thanks for the help

•••
Like some brandable are
doggplay.com
medicaidia.com
wealthician.com

•••
•••
Welcome onboard, do share how it works for you. All the best for you first sale :)

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello

You are in the right place.

Welcome among us.

Best Regards
(((Devanos)))

•••
welcome to the forum
Greeting from China

•••
Please guide me a bit on how to best list them for sale here at Nam pros . so that some people can view the domains ? Thanks in advance

•••
The #1 rule of domaining if you are new is to NOT hand register domains.

It would be better to purchase a single domain for $500 that has value, than to buy 50 domains of low quality.

The reason is, it takes time to learn about what makes a good domain and newcomers usually waste their money on domains that no one wants. If you hold 50 domains, the cost is $500/year whereas a single, quality domain only cost $9 per year to hold.

Professional domainers can find a rare gem to handregister on occasion, but it is better to buy from the aftermarket when first starting out.

•••
•••
The #1 rule of domaining if you are new is to NOT hand register domains.

It would be better to purchase a single domain for $500 that has value, than to buy 50 domains of low quality.

The reason is, it takes time to learn about what makes a good domain and newcomers usually waste their money on domains that no one wants. If you hold 50 domains, the cost is $500/year whereas a single, quality domain only cost $9 per year to hold.

Professional domainers can find a rare gem to handregister on occasion, but it is better to buy from the aftermarket when first starting out.
Quality aftermarket domains also cost thousands upfront, not everyone can make such purchases at early stages... You're saying your argument in terms of saving money as if buying a $500 domain and renewing for a year somehow saved money.

As a beginner I started off with auctions paid thousands in total for domains I thought were cool but in reality they were bad domains that were inflated in auction, this is still happening today and it probably got worse.

What a beginner needs to know is how to distinguish a good domain not how they purchase it.

Nearly all those domains purchased in auction were dropped as losses while my hand regs get more attention, offers, and sales.

Last edited:
•••
For some guidance , here are some of the domains , maybe have as many more , that I bought some old some hand registered , can I get some more insights , how can I have them sold for decent prices, I am not in a big hurry but hope to do some positive outcome

25insurance.com
analyzetax.com
bestdealscorner.com WEBSITE
blockchainsdigital.com
camdroneservices.com
carnewjersey.com
del7.com
dietcarte.com
divefx.com
divorcelawyerservices.com
finstockmarket.com
flyingcar.website
flyingcars.website
gamingui.com
gofoodygo.com
homerealtorusa.com
insurancealive.com
insurancetrax.com
loanfares.com
loanvisit.com
medicaidia.com
propertysolutions.properties
realtorvista.com
savingsbitcoin.com
sellart.site
seoglobal.blog WEBSITE
tekforex.com
thedietcart.com
wealthician.com
INSURANCESHOP.INFO
doggplay.com
artcraftvilla.com
linksgoogle.com
delhinewswire.com
blockchainsystems.app
rentalshealth.com
linkbush.com
55software.com
1softwares.com
softwares10.com
1softwarestop.com
1softwaresource.com
1softwareshop.com
fxspeak.in
fxspeak.com
buygamingpc.com
dogcaresupply.com
fitcar.org
fitcar.us
fittcars.com
mortgageonline.us
dematematica.com
coloradolottery.net
aircarcom.com
flyingcarss.com
aircarsrental.com
airtaxis.xyz
bookcarinsurance.com
specialitydoctor.com
loanmortgagepro.com
sellart.in
sellart.co.in
carminnesota.com
aircarsrental.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back