Dynadot

Want to activate Sedo MLS Premium

NameSilo
Watch

Faizan Khan

Established Member
Impact
i want to activate sedo MLS Premium But. I am not able to this. can someone help me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i want to activate sedo MLS Premium But. I am not able to this. can someone help me.
Many extensions are not accepted. But if .com you will need to set a "buy now" price.

•••
•••
•••

Hi,

I have created a video on how to activate SedoMLS here it may help you:

In order to sell a domain through Sedo’s Premium Partner Network, the domain must meet the following requirements:

• The domain must be registered at a SedoMLS Premium Registrar.
• The TLD must be supported by SedoMLS Premium.
• The domain must be listed for a fixed, 'Buy Now' price.
• You are the owner and have access to the Registrant email address
• Domain can not be in 60 day lock * applies with new registrations - transferred domains.

All the best
Chris

•••
Hi,

I have created a video on how to activate SedoMLS here it may help you:

In order to sell a domain through Sedo’s Premium Partner Network, the domain must meet the following requirements:

• The domain must be registered at a SedoMLS Premium Registrar.
• The TLD must be supported by SedoMLS Premium.
• The domain must be listed for a fixed, 'Buy Now' price.
• You are the owner and have access to the Registrant email address
• Domain can not be in 60 day lock * applies with new registrations - transferred domains.

All the best
Chris
Are Godaddy registered domains Available for SedoMLS Premium?

Thanks

•••
Dear Sir

I already watched the video, I started listing domain in sedo only after watching the video, But still showing error, I want to show you screenshot, Can you help me after seeing the screenshot.
There is no option in how to show you the screenshot too.

•••
Hi Fazian,
Sure, send us a screen shot, I think you're able to paste a screen shot to the message or add it as an image to your message. You can also email [email protected], this is an email monitored by SedoMLS representatives.

Thanks,
Sedo

•••
•••
The only one difference between Basic and Premium MLS - automatic transfer if Premium registrar.

•••
Adding to and removing from Sedo mls/Afternic dls is a lot of pain. At afternic adding may be easy but removing can be difficult, I'm not sure. At Sedo adding, and checking whether it was added, etc are difficult.
Maybe part of problems are related to registrars and not to these marketplaces.

I'm very interested in adding prices to most of my domains, but then managing them would be impossible.
At Sedo removing prices/buynows, .. etc are lots of pain.
I see past offers, I want to manage that domain, but I have to go to my domains, search for that domain, continue from there.
For example, if the price is changed to zero=0, then why not turn "buy now" into "make offer". Sedo doesn't allow this, gives an error. Instead you first need to remove "buynow".

I don't understand why noone tries to improve their marketplace.

For example I get price request at AN (probably made by a GD agent, so when we respond , actual buyers are not directly informed, if ever,,). My prices stay there. Domain is not sold. GD knows if that buyer is serious, but gives no hint, and domain drops and and were dropcatched.. Anyway, sometimes domains are "sold" based on past prices, although they dropped and were dropcatched.. I should cancel prices or remove such domains. to avoid such situations, .. But how can you do it with thousands of domains. I can only view 50 domains per page. I have to click more than 100 pages everyday, check which ones have prices, among those check which I still own, if lost remove the domain. .. this thing can be simplified very easily: just allow me to order domains by price , and/or date added., on domain management page.

Also there should be expiration dates, by default domain expiration date, plus 30 days, for listings.

Let me critisize Dan as well. Their system seems to have been designed for flippers, who will make offers on hundreds of domains, view domains and counteroffers and quickly decide whether to accept or decline an offer in 1 second. If we are dealing with an enduser, that enduser has to concentrate on that domain and its unique negotiation page, but there is a very tiny link pointing to that page, which is the price, .. "domain name" points to useless stats, and there are green and red icons, one of them means accept the other means decline (no explanation there), as if this is the most typical reaction during a negotiation. Actual endusers buy or cancel by mistake.

Each marketplace has positives and negatives.

Afternic : positives: big (no need to park), partners, negatives: not transparent, double faced (GD for endusers, AN for sellers)

Sedo: positive: past bidders are informed if buynowonly price added. partners. shows some info about buyers (not much, but sometimes useful).
negatives: shows seller info, hides buyer info,.. most buyers seem to be flippers. and removes domains based on nonsense. Also contact page on their site is totally nonfunctional, why is it even there. And some people complain about landing pages (redirect loops, resolving,..)

Dan: positives: easy to add and transfer domains. On site chat (not 247 but still useful)
negatives: no partners, flippers, accidental sales which can't be completed, not focused on negotiating with endusers,.. negotiation page is only a popup (designed for flipper/investors bidding on many domains at once, as said above)

Last edited:
•••
What problems to add domains at Sedo???
For me it works within minutes if no previous listing.
Temporary bottleneck with nameservers was fixed last week.

Also I don't feel any pain to update my domains at Sedo in a bulk, to sort/filter them by any column...
+ "Sort by Date entered" filter is also available.

Last edited:
•••
The only one useless part @Sedo - Categories...
100% waste of time. It must be deprecated and removed from their UI.

Last edited:
•••
What problems to add domains at Sedo???
For me it works within minutes if not already listed there by previous holder.
Temporary bottleneck with nameservers was fixed last Friday.

Also I don't feel any pain to update my domains at Sedo in a bulk, to sort/filter them by any column...
+ "Sort by Date entered" filter is also available.

Years ago, when all my domains were at enom, I tried sedomls, and it was a total mess, although I tried it with only 5 domains. Only solution to fix the mess was to remove domains from Sedo, (removing from sedo mls(premium) only was not enough, or not even possible) although probably enom was responsible for that mess.

I care about: whether buyers see my domain with their prices when they search for them at their favorite registrars, and pay for them. Paying is the critical part. Everything else is detail. Fast transfer may have some advantages, for example when a domain is "sold", flipper action can be minimized. Same is the case for "buy now" , sometimes. For example, people buy at Sedo for a low price, and have 1 week to secure another price at enduser side, Knowing this they just "buy" without worrying about paying. In the mean time, I can't sell to others, and actual buyer can't show up at my landing page to see actual price and buy for that price.

Last edited:
•••
MLS is just additional option.
It doesn't affect the regular sales on their marketplace and sales to direct visitors (if domain is parked there).
Mostly I list only BIN domains - and I also park them. This is my rule.

Last edited:
•••
In the past I had 1 MLS sale via Dynadot by mistake of my buyer...
Dyna is their Premium MLS partner.
And I can confirm: my standard sales are significantly faster than automatic sales via their Premium partners.

Last edited:
•••
Actually mls is always there. fast transfer at sedo is called sedo mls premium.

I don't understand why marketplaces don't add coupons to be used for discounts. and broker commissions.
this would also reduce annoying flipper activity.

How (said before 2 years ago, repeating): Let's say the price is 1K, and if sold directly, the commission is 100. We give a coupon to a broker or a buyer. Apply that coupon, and price becomes 900. domain sells for 900, Sedo gets 100, broker gets 100, seller gets 700. Instead of 900, seller gets 700, but sells with much higher chance, because brokers would be willing to work on selling that domain. Coupons would be given to buyers.

Someone should create a blockchain domain selling system which contains both crypto currencies, and domains as NFTs (not sure what NFT is). I think such a thing would replace all marketplaces.

But maybe all these are bad ideas, because making profit on domains is based partially on uncertainity.

Last edited:
•••
For me, Sedo is the only one place where BIN model works...
I guess, because of their credibility.

Last edited:
•••
Hi Jurgen,

Thank you for your posts and information on using SedoMLS. We appreciate this input and feedback greatly.

Best regards,
Sedo

•••
Hi Fazian,
Sure, send us a screen shot, I think you're able to paste a screen shot to the message or add it as an image to your message. You can also email , this is an email monitored by SedoMLS representatives.

Thanks,
Sedo

Sir, I have sent you some screenshots in the mail, please check my mail.

•••
I have a bill for this (1000$) - I was under the impression this wasn't necessary. Am I screwed?

•••
The only one difference between Basic and Premium MLS - automatic transfer if Premium registrar.
Indeed
The main difference between Basic and Premium is that Premium is a faster transfer should the domain sell and the seller would get the funds for the sale quicker, however the promotion of your domains is mainly the same.

And I can confirm: my standard sales are significantly faster than automatic sales via their Premium partners.
Fast transfer may have some advantages, for example when a domain is "sold", flipper action can be minimized.
@Jurgen Wolf
@topdom

do you feel that fast transfer feature benefits your sales rate?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back