Dynadot

budget: above $1000 Want Domains (Kindly read the post properly)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnFolk

Top Member
Impact
1. .com with keyword starting with ''go'' - budget upto 500 per name (not necessary but prefer aged names)

2. brandbucket/SH domains for 3k and above - budget per domain upto 100 ( not necessary but prefer at least one year old name)

3. aged 2 keywords.com with godaddy appraisal 3k and above. (budget upto 500 per name)

4. CVCV.com - budget upto 2000 per name ( can go more if i really like the name)

5. other pronouceable 4L.com - budget upto 500 per name

6. 3L.co and one word.co budget upto 500 per name (can go more for one word .co if i really like the name)

7. one word.io - budget upto 500 per name (can go more if i really like the name)

8. one word .org - budget upto 500 per name ( prefer aged names)

9. repeated letter .com - budget upto 50 per name (prefer bb accepted but not necessary)

Total budget 10K (flexible if i like lot of names)

Send me your domain/s as per above requirement with fix asking price BIN

Previously i had tried my best but i couldn't reply all. so this time i will reply only if i like the name. To those who will be sending me DM i wholeheartedly and genuinely THANK YOU in advance for it. Thanks so much. I appreciate you all. its just that i would reply only if i like the NAME AND PRICE combo due to cluster of messages and cluttered inbox. either way i wish you all the best. Thank you.

As you know I'm not an end user. so expecting strictly reseller prices only.

Prefer epik escrow but open to all payment options if i'm able to trust you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
1. .com with keyword starting with ''go'' - budget upto 500 per name (not necessary but prefer aged names)

2. brandbucket/SH domains for 3k and above - budget per domain upto 100 ( not necessary but prefer at least one year old name)

3. aged 2 keywords.com with godaddy appraisal 3k and above. (budget upto 500 per name)

4. CVCV.com - budget upto 2000 per name ( can go more if i really like the name)

5. other pronouceable 4L.com - budget upto 500 per name

6. 3L.co and one word.co budget upto 500 per name (can go more for one word .co if i really like the name)

7. one word.io - budget upto 500 per name (can go more if i really like the name)

8. one word .org - budget upto 500 per name ( prefer aged names)

9. repeated letter .com - budget upto 50 per name (prefer bb accepted but not necessary)

Total budget 10K (flexible if i like lot of names)

Send me your domain/s as per above requirement with fix asking price BIN

Previously i had tried my best but i couldn't reply all. so this time i will reply only if i like the name. To those who will be sending me DM i wholeheartedly and genuinely THANK YOU in advance for it. Thanks so much. I appreciate you all. its just that i would reply only if i like the NAME AND PRICE combo due to cluster of messages and cluttered inbox. either way i wish you all the best. Thank you.

As you know I'm not an end user. so expecting strictly reseller prices only.

Prefer epik escrow but open to all payment options if i'm able to trust you.

DM Sent

•••
•••
•••
Some possibilities sent by DM.
Thanks for opportunity, and best wishes finding some great names.
Bob

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back