IT.COM

domain Want Appraisal Domain ! Projecthtmlcss.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

what is Appraisal value ??

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $100

votes
    75.0%
  • $300

votes
    0.0%
  • $500

votes
    0.0%
  • $1000

vote
    25.0%
  • 1000++

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Manish Rawat

Established Member
Impact
I thought it work for who want to start teaching to other front website coding as html css , javascript

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, I'd vote... $0, but no such option in your poll (n)

•••
•••
I thought it work for who want to start teaching to other front website coding as html css , javascript
Well, you are 20 years too late.

•••
Well, you are 20 years too late.
Sorry to disagree on this point, Jimbo... HTML(5) and CSS are alive and going strong. Continued expansion of everything online in our lives makes web design skills in more demand than ever. Lots of potential in @Domyboy's target market. The only problem here being the domain itself, IMHO.

Last edited:
•••
You are right, you are not 20 years too late because CSS and html are alive and well. However, whomever starts and HTML and CSS site to teach others is 20 years too late. lol

There is no shortage of great, established sites on the subject and it will be impossible to compete with them SERP-wise. The amount of high value backlinks these sites have is amazing because everyone and their brother links to them.

Then to top it off, it's not really worth trying to compete since there is little commercial value in such a site.

The domain name is so-so, IMHO.

$50-$90 max.

Last edited:
•••
if u just start to write your first web page, this will be an OK name u can use.....if u want resell it , it may much less than 100 for domainer here...for end user, no idea.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back