IT.COM

priced Wallets.ninja - W/ Premium Logo! | BIN: $45

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallets.ninja
Expires: 15 Apr 2018
Standard renewal rate of $15/yr at Name.com!
There is no "premium" fee on this name unlike other names, great for long term investment :)

logo_full_blue.jpg

Every cryptocurrency requires a wallet!
I acquired this domain for a personal project I decided to stop pursuing.
Rather than let the domain expire I decided to sell it here on NP for a fair $40 (lowest I can go)

Ideas:

You could use this for multiple cryptos with subdomains such as bitcoin.wallets.ninja, litecoin.wallets.ninja or ethereum.wallets.ninja

Or just use wallets.ninja/bitcoin - wallets.ninja/ethereum

You could create a "Top Reviews" website with affiliate links to sites such as coinbase and collect commissions by directing users to sites that provide crypto-wallets. You can make your money back on this domain with just one strong affiliate payout lead :)

BIN Price: $45 (absolute best I can offer)
Payment: Paypal

Upon payment you will receive the domain as well as a .zip folder containing the various logo files and variations such as all blue, all white, combination of blue and white. I do not have the "master files" for photoshop but I can provide you the contact info for the designer.

Registered at Name.com - Quick and Easy push to your account

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back