Top Bottom
Dan.com
NameSilo

Future Sensors

78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots
Impact
Thanks for the interesting article and inspiration @subjot :xf.grin:

One thing. Where can I find a source for the abbreviation "W2E"? The abbreviation is well-known in the "Waste-to-Energy" field, but I have difficulty tracking down the same abbreviation for the "Wear-to-earn" concept.

Last edited:

Dan Names

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact

One thing. Where can I find a source for the abbreviation "W2E"? The abbreviation is well-known in the "Waste-to-Energy" field, but I have difficulty tracking down the same abbreviation for the "Wear-to-earn" concept.
Am not subjot,

but in this article
https://cointelegraph.com/news/wear-to-earn-nfts-target-the-billion-dollar-fashion-industry

is said:
Here's how “wear-to-earn” NFTs will impact the fashion sector and what may happen if they become a trend.

So I assume, w2e can get popular if this happens... (y)

Last edited:

Future Sensors

Impact
Am not subjot,

but in this article
https://cointelegraph.com/news/wear-to-earn-nfts-target-the-billion-dollar-fashion-industry

is said:
Here's how “wear-to-earn” NFTs will impact the fashion sector and what may happen if they become a trend.

So I assume, w2e will be famous if this happens... (y)
Oh, sure. That might be the case and I've regged some domains in this field as well (not with this exact term, though). I was just curious where the abbreviated version for this concept is already mentioned, and since when :)

Last edited:

Welcome, mate)
P2E stands for Play to Earn, W2E for Wear to Earn, it's logical.
You can check W2E acronym in Twitter, people using W2E for Wear to Earn as well.

Future Sensors

Impact
Welcome, mate)
P2E stands for Play to Earn, W2E for Wear to Earn, it's logical.
You can check W2E acronym in Twitter, people using W2E for Wear to Earn as well.

On Twitter I see W2E used for "Watch-to-earn", "Work-to-earn", "Workout-to-earn", "Wank-to-earn", and indeed "Wear-to-earn". Let's see how it works out, I do like the abbreviation!

1642779711037.png

1642779598748.png

.com's that still available:

WW2E
W2Eart
W2Earts
W2Edesign
W2Edesigns
W2Edesigner
W2Eplay
MyW2E
TheW2E