Dynadot

discuss Showcase your .CFD .SBS and .CYOU names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBoxio

domainbox.ioTop Member
Impact
.CFD, .SBS and .CYOU are two of the most affordable and available TLDs from Shordot (of .ICU success) registry.

.cfd - #ClothingFashionDesign
.sbs - #SideBySide
.cyou - #WeCyou

According to their websites:
  • ".sbs is ideal for any progressive business, individual, or community that believes in social and financial inclusion. .sbs makes a great fit for large businesses, brands, and organizations looking to use their scale and status to support smaller businesses and social communities."
  • ".CFD is ideal for clothing brands, fashion houses, apparel manufacturers and retailers, and fashion designers and influencers with a flair for artistic expression."
  • ".cyou is a savvy and uber-cool domain extension crafted for the true digital natives of today."
So, drop your top .cfd .sbs .cyou registrations!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will also submit my first .sbs registration:

register.sbs

•••
•••
Seriously? 91.3% used for scamming people, to not mention dot bond ... used in ads ... tricking people to click on PPC.

Better donate $ to the charity ... or help any local family w children in need.

Wish you all the best!

Regards

Last edited:
•••
•••
.CFD, .SBS and .CYOU are two of the most affordable and available TLDs from Shordot (of .ICU success) registry.

.cfd - #ClothingFashionDesign
.sbs - #SideBySide
.cyou - #WeCyou

According to their websites:
  • ".sbs is ideal for any progressive business, individual, or community that believes in social and financial inclusion. .sbs makes a great fit for large businesses, brands, and organizations looking to use their scale and status to support smaller businesses and social communities."
  • ".CFD is ideal for clothing brands, fashion houses, apparel manufacturers and retailers, and fashion designers and influencers with a flair for artistic expression."
  • ".cyou is a savvy and uber-cool domain extension crafted for the true digital natives of today."
So, drop your top .cfd .sbs .cyou registrations!
CFD it's not fashion alone, In finance, a contract for difference (CFD)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contract_for_difference

•••
Streamer (dot) CFD
Listed it on Namesilo Auction for only $11 BIN price.

•••
•••
I was not aware! Interesting twist.
You probably form America🇺🇸 (Yep I see Dallas, Texas on profile)
It's huge and well known in forex trading industry💱, here at Europe, UK, Asia, Africa and even in Australia, Zealand...

You have more popular futures CME,NYSE,NASDAQ ... :xf.wink:
1697787057948.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back