Dynadot

various VR Virtual Reality domain sales thread -- past, present and future!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
here is a thread for all VR fans/investors out there... like myself... VR was the first niche i invested in when I Started to domain in 2015... and I've no regrets.. I sold a bunch of names... had many offers.. and am keeping a good 100-200 VR related names for the future!

this thread has the purpose to discuss VR domain sales only... past present and future! you do not have to post only your sales.. but start with those please, if you have any... then we can post other namebio sales or from elsewhere... adult VR sales are allowed here too.

this will be an interesting thread imo, as it will allow newer investors in VR To see what sold and sells and give them some ideas and directions.. it will also allow to have in one place all VR sales (versus sales getting burried among other things on the main VR thread on np).... I am sure this thread will also allow for some other people to post new sales we never saw before... so... win win imo.

thread rules:

- VR only. for AR or other things, plz make your own threads. everything non VR will be removed.
- posts which discuss a posted sale are allowed.
- no showcase of domains. use main VR thread for that. but we can talk about similar VR names we may own to the one that was posted as a sale here. so if someone sold vrcam u can say you own camVR :)
- when you post sold VR names here, please include as much info as possible. or use ranges or approximations when not possible. remember the more info you post, the better for all.
- you can post one or more sale per post.. and make as many posts with sales as u want later, or as you recall your sales later on...
- domains which are allowed here as part of VR sales must include one of following keywords: VR, Virtual, VirtualReality
- its a VR Sales talk only. so any debate of VR... vs other techs or otherwise... will be offtopic here and removed. but not because VR fans hate VR haters :P
- we also alllow posting current offers people get on VR names... in case they need advice if to sell or not!!

cheers, and VRenjoy!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ok im gonna get the ball rolling......... here is my biggest VR Sale to date... I Was suprised a bit by it too just cause its a longtail (virtualreality+keyword).... but.. the keyword is great and not suprising at all... lucky is he who has VRstocks//com imo.. if your here show yerself! ;)

virtual///reality///stocks
.com...... ~6k...... sold 1-2 years ago... makeoffer.

Last edited:
•••
can't remember 100% ... but I think this was my 2nd highest VR sale..

VRenovate
.com....... 2900$... afternic makeoffer... around 2 years ago....

come on folks... lets post some sales.. get some talks going on... I know there were tons of great VR sales in last 5-10 years.. and even before that! @BostonDomainer @NamesBond ;)

•••
can't remember 100% ... but I think this was my 2nd highest VR sale..

VRenovate
.com....... 2900$... afternic makeoffer... around 2 years ago....

come on folks... lets post some sales.. get some talks going on... I know there were tons of great VR sales in last 5-10 years.. and even before that! @BostonDomainer @NamesBond ;)

I like the idea, but I haven't had my first VR domain sale yet. Hope others chime in with their sales.

•••
My VRjapanese,com had an offer of $200 from another domainer probably. Countered with $800, buyer didn't respond
Had an offer of $2000 on VRgame.ca on Dan. I accepted, but buyer vanished.
would appreciate your opinions on the domains!

•••
•••
Back