NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You telling me that voodoo is being run by only one person??
An email from voodoo on the status would be courteously nice

So how sick is so sick that one cannot communicate?

here we go.again man... not only u never heard people sick for 4yr or 10yr etc..but apparently u never heard of companies being run by one person.. u need get out more man

•••
•••
here we go.again man... not only u never heard people sick for 4yr or 10yr etc..but apparently u never heard of companies being run by one person.. u need get out more man

I have never heard of someone gone missing for 5+ yrs while running a successful internet business and just MIA without a trace
an email would be nice to keep us informed....
so what happened?

•••
Bottom line is...forget about your earned revenue at Voodoo. Move your domains to Sedo.
The big big Q is where the F happened to him??
There are lots of domainers still care about him.

•••
It says unsafe site while trying to enter with chrome...

•••
Yep, I am sure Donny from Voodoo is still around, he just took our money and ran away. This is kind of usual in the Domain parking industry unfortunately, some take more than what they should every month, some just disappear but at the end, 90% of them steal.

•••
Yep, I am sure Donny from Voodoo is still around, he just took our money and ran away. This is kind of usual in the Domain parking industry unfortunately, some take more than what they should every month, some just disappear but at the end, 90% of them steal.
Is Donny running epik too?

•••
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)
the heck what is this? I remember voodoo being publisher of mobile games

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back