Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Visio Studio Flow Chart Expert for Web App

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

psalzmann

Established Member
Impact
17
Hello,

I am seeking a flow chart specialist who has experience in charting the flow of a web-application in it's basic process.

The charting will relate to auction software and how it works from start to finish for Buyers and Sellers. I am aware that Visio offers many objects so it will be up to you to decide how to make this easy viewing for even the average user to gulp.

I look forward to your PM's.

-Peter
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back