NameSilo

domain VirtualSocializing.com - please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NachoGalactico

Established Member
Impact
51
Hi all, does anyone think this is worth keeping / has any worth?

VirtualSocializing.com

I'm more into parking but seemed to have acquired a couple with 'grand ideas' recently before realising pretty soon after I just don't have the time to dedicate to development.

I've also got

WorkoutShakes.com &
TekWears.com

which I have the same situation with.

Any advice appreciated...

Cheers

N
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am afraid the name is much too long, to describe a business model that facebook, badoo, and (so) many others are already providing a great solution for!

If the term begins to enter in to the public vocabulary, like "fiscal cliff", for example, then things might be different, but I wouldn't count on that happening if I were you.

Reseller, between reg fee and $100.

Good luck,
 
1
•••
$$ IMO.

virtual socializing - something missed,I can't find that.
 
1
•••
Thanks guys, tbh that's probably a little better than I expected.

It was fb's acquisition of Oculus vr that got me thinking on this one. Might throw it up for sale here and see what happens.

Cheers

N
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back