domain Please Appraise buypopups.com

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjb1978

Top Member
Impact
629
any value at all to this one?

My original thought was for a company that sells website advertising/traffic.. having second thoughts.

Any ideas? If it isn't worth keeping, I have a couple of days left to throw it back into the pond.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
That is what I've decided to do.

Thanks John

**Thread closed**
 
1
•••
I would say it is next to useless, pop ups ae pretty much dead but ten years ago they were everywhere...no self respecting businessman would ever touch them with a bargepole I don't think lol

$0
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back