Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain VirtualBoxer.com, Please Appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
5,182
I thought it would make a nice domain for a boxing game mmorpg. I see that VirtualBoxers.com is listed for $800. Any thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bumpity bump :)
 
0
•••
Reg fee, If VirtualBoxers.com was really a site, you could've had revenue from typos, but its not. So reg fee.
 
0
•••
Mid $xx.
 
0
•••
Hey! Interesting name! I yhink high $xx to low $xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back