NameSilo

domain Punches (dot) com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nametree

Nametree.comTop Member
Impact
4,318
Would love some thoughts on this name.

I see potential in sports (boxing), drinks (punch bowls, a drink brand owns the singular), hardware/tools (hole punches, etc) but it is a plural so I know that reduces value. With the singular in use by a drink company (and likely not up for sale) I would think this is more valuable to a sportswear/boxing-related company.

There are also several popular sayings, like rolling with the punches or pulling punches.

Would love any and all thoughts - thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Would love some thoughts on this name.

I see potential in sports (boxing), drinks (punch bowls, a drink brand owns the singular), hardware/tools (hole punches, etc) but it is a plural so I know that reduces value. With the singular in use by a drink company (and likely not up for sale) I would think this is more valuable to a sportswear/boxing-related company.

There are also several popular sayings, like rolling with the punches or pulling punches.

Would love any and all thoughts - thanks!
Not sure of value, but I think it's a good enough of a name to not let it drop.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back