NameSilo

Video hosting costs?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Domainace

Top Member
Impact
19,397
I just acquired an IDN name グルメ。tv (which roughly translates to the equivalent of food.tv in Japanese). Obviously, the name needs to be developed as a video site.

Before I go too far down this path, what am I looking at in hosting costs if I keep the videos all on my site? Is there a cheaper alternative where I can host the video content elsewhere but still maintain control over it (something like Amazon S3)??

Any help would be appreciated. I'm ready to go all the way with this name, but want to know what I am looking at in terms of costs.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back