NameSilo

Professional video hosting site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

soulscriber

Established Member
Impact
0
I am looking to develop a microsite that does video hosting. Users need to be able to upload videos, rate videos, and it needs to be able to handle a load.

I have heard this should be coded in jsp.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please keep in mind that I am aware of phpnukevideo, mediasitescript and others. I am worried these will not be able to handle a high traffic load. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back