IT.COM

VERY important question!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hey guys!

sunny just donatet me more than 350 points - oh my god! why? she said that there is only one free domain left. is that right? because i don't feel well now, she wanted to buy a domain as a present for a friend..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
do the right thing and get a domain for her. ;)

•••
..but is there only one domain left? her birthday is today, i suppose. so we would have to hurry up if there's only one left!

•••
noooo no need to, peter. her birthday is juLy 10th!!! i gave you everything because i really really want you to have the domain!

•••
koffee pm me :)
ill register a new domain for all your NP$ ;)

•••
koffee isn't online anymore...grr....

•••
•••
HERE I AM -lol- oh my god i have to think about a domain help me!

•••
ah thank god you're back. read my e-mail?

•••
yeah i just replied! thank you a lot! we will get points together for sonny, i think 1 month will be enough time ;)

thank you a lot!

•••
•••
•••
loool umm.. -thinking-thinking-thinking-

should i take something with black-koffee or something like that again? or endless-envy?

:-/ :-/ :-/

•••
k so PM me if you want to get a domain
.com
.net
.org

for cheaper than
1000NP$ B-)

•••
mmh.. i think i'll need some minutes to think about a domain...

•••
•••
how much do you have to pay to dotleader? we'll keep the rest for sonny, right :)

•••
•••
he said all the point i have. so it's even worse for our points the longer i think..

•••
oh okay, that's fine lol

•••
•••
•••
that's nice of you dotleader. koffee and i are saving the rest for our friend :D

•••
•••
woah i'm absolutely unspontanious

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back