Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain very brandable domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tehforum

Established Member
Impact
0
I have a domain

pokemonforum.info

I think it is very brandable since it can obviously be used for pokemon fans and manga fans easily

Thanks, please appraise.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone help me out here? :)
 
0
•••
Very sorry for delayed appraisal.
.net, .org are available, the .com is already used with no pr information.

Well, another look at Google some nice results, but I do not see a strong correlation between the .info extension, while stronger extension availble. I would appraise this reg fee, high$X reseller market.
:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back