Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact

Registrar: Name.com, Inc.
Created: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 | Expires: Saturday, June 2, 2018 |

This domain has over 1 million historical backlinks. The sld.tld combination "VerPeliculas.TV" gets searched 1900/month and the SLD itself "Ver peliculas" gets searched 368,000 times per month. This was a pretty big video streaming site a few years back. "Ver Peliculas" means Watch Movies in Spanish.

Looking for offers above $1.25k. I know that there are better parking options out there for those who have larger portfolios. You can definitely make more parking this with a company other than BODIS....but they pay out in BTC so I use them. This is also on Tier2 parking with ZeroClick, which isn't even ideal. $X,XXX per year in BTC off parking one domain is a very nice value proposition for passive income.

The large majority of traffic comes from South America, USA and Spain.

I will be updating the parking stats daily with screenshots since I just started parking it this week for full transparency. This way everyone will get the chance to see. We are currently still only a few hours into March 4th so today's stats are obviously not complete but as you can see it's already almost at 1k visits.

xuYJ3UF.png

PM me your offers or post in the thread. Paypal, LTC, BTC or ETH accepted.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is it google blocked? if not, why is it on tier2 and have you tried tier1? ty

•••
The sld.tld combination "VerPeliculas.TV" gets searched 1900/month

How do you check the searches for this? I thought GKWP no longer provides data for sld.tld searches.

Thanks.

•••
How do you check the searches for this? I thought GKWP no longer provides data for sld.tld searches.

Thanks.

I use the Keywords Everywhere Tool:

https://keywordseverywhere.com/

It aggregates search volume data from a variety of sources and best of all, it's free.

However, it looks like my data is outdated...turns out it's more like 12,100 monthly searches for the sld.tld alone and growing.

https://app.kwfinder.com/dashboard?source_id=0&keyword=verpeliculas.tv&location_id=0&language_id=0

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
from what i can see.. this domain name is faillisted by google for parking monetization.

btw there are domains not faillisted that perform better on tier2 ads then tier1 :)

•••
from what i can see.. this domain name is faillisted by google for parking monetization.

btw there are domains not faillisted that perform better on tier2 ads then tier1 :)

Cool.

Last edited:
•••

Seems to have been banned in the past, but not sure if that still holds true today, I've been checking and seeing some tools say it isn't banned and just checked NameWest.com, which says it is banned, but so are cars.com, mobile.com, insurance.com and usa.com so I'm not really worried. If I don't sell this to someone I'm still making low $x,xxx/year on it :D.

Last edited:
•••
Here is a look at my referrers in March so far, March 4th data incomplete. Mostly type in traffic.

b78GBeV.png

Sk73aTn.png

•••
Yesterday's (It's still March 4th where I am but bodis is +3 hours) estimated revenue has now been added to this months stats so far.

UZk6NdX.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back