Dynadot

domain Vegetus.com, ITchaps.com, ACEguy.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I bought these a long time ago when I'd no experience. I'd value input on what I might sell them for. Following yesterday's discussion, on another domain, I already put them all on undeveloped.com

1. Vegetus.com - latin word meaning "lively, vigerous" - often used by Vegetarians. There are vegetarian restaurants with this name. I'm in the process of emailing them all.

There is a Japanese Robot farm which sells products under the brand name Vegetus. I contacted them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ettuce-day-increase-half-million-5-years.html

2. ITchaps.com - sounds sort of friendly. I bought it before everything was called out for sexism. Might work better outside of the western world.

3. ACEguy.com - I thought it might work for something gambling related. People use the name "aceguy" on youtube, instagram, and other social media for other things.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is vegetus the most valuable, as it is already in use for a Japanese brand and numberous restaurants?

•••
I'd say they're all reg fee I'm afraid.

•••
I'd say they're all reg fee I'm afraid.

For aceguy.com and itchaps.com that would not be surprising.

But people are using the word vegetus for restautants and the Japanese brand for vegetable produced in robot factories which I mentioned.

vegetus.org - used for a vegetarian forum
vegetus.de - restaurant
vegetus.kr - restaurant
vegetus.co.uk - parked
vegetus.net - some vegetarian thing in Italian

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back