Dynadot

Vector advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would be super easy, like a a couple of clicks.

•••
•••
•••
You need to redo the structure of the shirt and 'cause you're basing off on a color black, it's better to have it white 'cause you'll just be using the magnetic lasso or pen tool to follow the lines of the shirt. After that, use the multiply effect on the layer in order for you to have the top layer as "shadows" of the shirt, create a new layer below the shadows layer to have the main color of the shirt (you should follow the structure of the shirt again here).

I suggest you just find another set of mock-ups to save you from all these troubles or just hire a designer yourself. :) I've been using some of these for my clothing line (they're free!):
http://www.threadless.com/forum/post/951694/30_blank_mockups__more_updated_092413/

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
If you want to use these images for your business then you need to hire professional graphic designers to make changes in it because without the help of professionals you can't make it perfectly (when you don't have experience in this work).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back