Established Member
Impact
Company: Flat Iron Software Developers
Contest: 2 different Graphic designs for a Facebook Page
Prize: $50
Contest End Date: 11:00am EST - May 11, 2017
Size Req: High Res / Vector
File Formats: PNG/SVP/EPS

General: I am looking for 2 different graphic designs (the prize is for both graphic designs) for my company Facebook page. I am NOT looking for a logo design, I already have that, I'm looking for something artsy.

A little background to help you out. Flat Iron is a neighborhood in New York City, and if you do a google search you'll find a picture of the Flat Iron building which is the landmark building in the neighborhood. In the early 1900's it was part of the garment district and a lot of clothes manufacturing took place in the district, thus the name Flat Iron. I don't need you to necessarily incorporate any of this information into your design but I thought it might help.

My company is a software development company (apps, websites, custom software etc) but I 'm looking for something interesting and maybe a bit funky. I like different images or concepts layered but this isn't really my area of expertise it's yours so don't hesitate to be creative.

I've attached two links below I just found on the web. The first is a drawing of the flat iron building and the second is an image of an old flat iron.

If I like more than one entry I may pick two different winners.

Thanks in advance for your efforts. Good luck.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/iconyc/works/10082778-flatiron-building-new-york-city?p=sticker
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-...icon-563570890?src=hKTCtCao7vsRdE5__EmB-w-1-8

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for posting this contest. To be clear, you would like a wallpaper for your Facebook page, but what is the second graphic that you'd like to be included in each submission. Thank you for understanding.

NF

•••
Basically I'm looking for two different wallpaper graphics. They are both for Facebook.

Thanks.

•••
My try
Untitled design (2).png

•••
may be something like this??

ssss.jpg

•••
•••
•••
all-file-vector.png

all file vector ready

best regards
9Generasi

•••
Hello All,

Sorry for the delay in reaching out to everyone. I'll be honest, none of these really hit the mark of what I was looking for, and only one of you actually fulfilled the requirement of 2 different graphics. Also, I guess I should not have provided the links because it seemed to drive most of you towards a black and white design, I didn't say you couldn't use color, I would have liked some options there.

That's not to say your designs aren't good, but in this case I found them limiting.

With all that said, I think I am required by the rules to choose one. In light of the fact that only one of you gave me the requested two different graphics I will award this contest to Design Pros.

Thank you all for your time and effort.

•••
•••
hi @cvnthree Thanks for choosing my design. PM sent

•••
Payment received, Files sent. @cvnthree Awesome contest holder. A+++++

•••
How did you send the files? Are you emailing them to me? The shipping information in the paypal is wrong. you can email the files to [email protected]

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back