Variables

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

staminet

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi There

I am trying to integrate a 3rd party ad tracking tool with Client Exec, but I'm having trouble in a few areas.

1) I need to add a special tracking code to my thank you/confirmation page which visitors will reach after submitting a sale. Where exactly can I do that?

2) In order for me to accurately track sales, I need to pass down the total order amount to the confirmation page. Does anybody know what the passdown order total variable is?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back