domain Valued.host

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamDam

Established Member
Impact
How much do you think this domain value?, Please give me your hints!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry but I would have to say ref-fee

•••
How much do you think this domain value?, Please give me your hints!

Sorry, I have to agree with @coco 77 on this one... unless you can enlighten us on what the proper use for this name would be?

•••
I think it can be used for a website for
- valuable web hosting or me be
- something like high quality hostel

•••
•••
I have to agree - develop it first. In my experience "domain hacks" / word combos like this on these extensions are best developed so the buyer can see it in use. The majority of folks don't "get it" just seeing the name - give them something tangible to associate with it and develop a strong brand around it.

I personally love these kinds of names - they are perfect for developing a site/concept around - but a name alone is a harder sell, at least for me.

Last edited:
•••
•••
For sorry, I don't have the time to develop it, so I have to sell it.

Without development your domain is pretty much just reg-fee

•••
I have to agree - develop it first. In my experience "domain hacks" / word combos like this on these extensions are best developed so the buyer can see it in use. The majority of folks don't "get it" just seeing the name - give them something tangible to associate with it and develop a strong brand around it.

I personally love these kinds of names - they are perfect for developing a site/concept around - but a name alone is a harder sell, at least for me.

Thanks for your input.You got my thinking.

But let me imagine and concentrate only in my previous two thoughts of how to use this domain, let me brainstorm the concept for both ideas ( I apologize for my bad English).

First- Valued.host for web hosting
: a concept for a website that collect all the opinions of it's visitors (that are registered with web hosting providers) telling the pros and cons, problems faced, so on and vote from their experience. what dreamed web hosting service looks like. web hosting companies can have representatives reply to complaints in Valued.Host website, so at the end of every month, valued hosting company are announced, it's some thing like (TripAdvisor . com). that will make high competition between web hosting providers, and owner of Valued.host will have huge traffic and of course tons of commissions from web hosting providers and other related services. of course end of the year is the grand prize.

Second- Valued.host for people Hosting
: this idea for business that needs more than website it's a website, a kind big house have many rooms, some kind of video recordings like a TV show or so, every week, 10 - 20 people having same problem facing in their life are invited in this big house, with 3 persons most professional and experienced in the specified topic. (for example, 20 people having divorce problem are invited to this big house, 3 professionals in this topic are also invited to advice, consult, mentor, and so on. so the interactivity between all these people make it huge valuable to every one), the topics are different weekly like losing a job, losing someone of family, getting to marry, problems with kids behaviors, It's some thing like Big brother but for useful meanings & results for every one.

That was my imagination for this website usage, and it's an open source ideas, you may add your thoughts (serious ones).
Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
•••
It's a nice looking name, but value-wise it is limited. Domains related to web hosting are tough to sell because the potential pool of buyers is really small. There are not many people who own a hosting company and still need a domain. I'd say around $40-100 if you can find an interested party.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back