IT.COM

domain Can you Appraise this domain b-m.co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blitzer

Established Member
Impact
b-m.co

Give me your opinion on what this domains is valued at?

value=?$$$$$$$$$$$$$
rate this domain from 1-10

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is experimental. .co is not hugely popular, hyphen reduces value. Can be sold to businesses with acronym that matches domain name.

•••
Check out BM Communication they are a brand company and their web address is bm-comminication.com quiet a long one with hyphen.

They might like this domain for a blog site or something else maybe? Also loads of BM brands out there

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@briguy - Whats is your guess?
I was offered $275 but by the next day after contacting him he said he had just purchased one

•••
Also have a bundle of 3 Domains with high potential to become everyday passive earners

BitCoinGold.info - Blockchain Explorer
BitCoinGold.online - Blockchain Explore or Store or Faucet
BItcoinGold.p - Blockchain Explorer or Store or Faucet

the .info and the .online would make great BitCoin GOLD Blockchain explores and could yield a high proft from paid ads on the sites as well as your own affiliate links. If I do not end up getting a decent price for the set I am going to just have a Blockchain explorer built myself. BItCoin gold has a strong community and dev team and is not yet over saturated with blockchain explores and faucets

•••
•••
•••
•••
Estibot value = $1400 ( mailer.download )

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back