Domain Empire

question Value of LLL.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
Can anyone tell me value of LLL.in, who is buying them and what is considered premium LLL ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The reseller value of random premium lll.in's is between US$350 to 400. if the 3 letters form a word in any indian language or English, the prices will be higher. What is premium depends on the buyer. For me lll.in's without letters Q,W,X,Y,Z are premiums.

•••
The reseller value of random premium lll.in's is between US$350 to 400. if the 3 letters form a word in any indian language or English, the prices will be higher. What is premium depends on the buyer. For me lll.in's without letters Q,W,X,Y,Z are premiums.

Thank You. Can you tell me what's in those letters.

•••
Results of 'random' lll.in from Sedo's recent .in auction:
pgl.in $US 499
bdm.in $US 499
nmf.in $US 451
bkr.in EUR 399

•••
Sedo seems to have been quite busy lately with premium names like big.in, get.in. Great names. Still very cheap.

•••
LLL.in are so hot.. this month three decent sales are completed..

sedo.png

utp.in sold for
$3,500 8/11/2017 Sedo
sedo.png

rit.in sold for
$960 8/8/2017 Sedo
sedo.png

juk.in sold for
$5,535 8/8/2017 Sedo

source: http://shortnames.com/lll/sales#3xKOe

there are plenty of regular sales happening at .IN whatsapp market group .. these are only reported sales only at Sedo market place, there could be few unreported sales too. LLL.in is one category of domains which has great potential.. reseller prices can vary depends on quality.. but these are some has huge demand in end users

Last edited:
•••
what's the current re-seller price fellas?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back