Dynadot

discuss Vaccine domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Global Rebrander

Established Member
Impact
Are vaccine domains any good?
Pfizer says the booster jab is effective against the Omicron strain. With new variants coming up every couple of months, wouldn’t it be great to have a website which provides information on where booster shots effective against new strains are available.

SarsCov2Booster.com

UpsilonVaccine.com

Sigmavaccine.com

PsiVaccine.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1 - Unconvinced
2 - Unconvinced
3 - Unconvinced
4 - Maybe

Domain number 1 is too much. Number 2 is a spelling error (its epsilon, not upsilon). Number 3 I see no data online related to "sigma", unless you meant "stigma", another spelling error. Number 4 I have heard of (PSI), offers accepted. Whatever use it may have, could be some knowledge base, if the right buyer bought it. IMO

Last edited:
•••
1 - Unconvinced
2 - Unconvinced
3 - Unconvinced
4 - Maybe

Domain number 1 is too much. Number 2 is a spelling error (its epsilon, not upsilon). Number 3 I see no data online related to "sigma", unless you meant "stigma", another spelling error. Number 4 I have heard of (PSI), offers accepted. Whatever use it may have, could be some knowledge base, if the right buyer bought it. IMO
Well domain no 1 is … yeah maybe a little bit too much but technically the virus named is sarscov2 , COVID/covid19 is the disease they named after being infected by the virus…
Number 2, it’s ok to not discover everything at a time… just like alpha, beta, gamma … epsilon, upsilon is another alphabet from the Greek language…so are sigma (not stigma) and psi… and that’s why they might just be the next strain that is gonna create much naming trends like omicron … it is only after I discovered all the Greek alphabets spellings and ran a check with vaccine suffix in creating domains names that were not registered and yet to be named … you should know pango and nextstrain both who committee deciding the nomanclature or naming system for the new strains to be discovered and they are using the Greek alphabets … so next popular strain might be sigma, upsilon or psi… epsilon is already given to a mutated strain but is not a strain of concern so doesn’t have much value

•••
1 - Unconvinced
2 - Unconvinced
3 - Unconvinced
4 - Maybe

By the way, again I discovered after getting the domain, there is actually already a sigma company which produces vaccines. Big company selling vaccines of different viruses .the company tried to get funding for developing COVID vaccine but is still under trial. But it does produce and supply many vaccines to different nations, a global brand. A global brand with a really hard to remember domain name like sigmaaldrich.com . Ho! Ho! Ho! … in the next few years with majority of people already aware of needs for and the importance of different jabs, companies which produce them and information on where what is available, different vaccines will be like different brands of paracetamol… users are always more inclined to choose a global brand so the vaccine company will need hard to forget names like sigmavaccine.com instead of difficult to remember names like sigmaaldrich.com

•••
By the way, again I discovered after getting the domain, there is actually already a sigma company which produces vaccines. Big company selling vaccines of different viruses .the company tried to get funding for developing COVID vaccine but is still under trial. But it does produce and supply many vaccines to different nations, a global brand. A global brand with a really hard to remember domain name like sigmaaldrich.com . Ho! Ho! Ho! … in the next few years with majority of people already aware of needs for and the importance of different jabs, companies which produce them and information on where what is available, different vaccines will be like different brands of paracetamol… users are always more inclined to choose a global brand so the vaccine company will need hard to forget names like sigmavaccine.com instead of difficult to remember names like sigmaaldrich.com
Approach them, see if they're keen. That seems to be the best bet. My gut says they won't care, but hope I'm wrong

•••
Approach them, see if they're keen. That seems to be the best bet. My gut says they won't care, but hope I'm wrong
My gut also says right now they won’t care. What I do see a bit of little probability is people getting to know about sigma vaccine and using the search term in Google hence their gut finally making senses of importane of easy to remember names …this one definitely needs patience

•••
GenomicVaccine . net
CancerVaccines . net

•••
.com's

Vaccitec
Vaccitek
Vaccinatec
Vaccinatek
VaccineTec
VaccineTek
Vaccinatech
VaccinationTe
VaccinationTek
VaccinationTech

•••
•••
Any "vaccine" - domain name is great if compared with a "vaccine", don't fall for this global scam, stay safe by staying away from "vaccines".

•••
Are vaccine domains any good?

I wouldn't spend any money on them. Registrars have dropped domains related to this for profit big pharma crisis and Google wont rank any vaxxxxed related domains/websites.

•••
vaccineone

for the right buyer who understands.

vaccine-one.png

•••
vaxrz
freevirusdetector

Last edited:
•••
not big fan of this niche but I still registered vaccine escape in king.

•••
I wouldn't spend any money on them. Registrars have dropped domains related to this for profit big pharma crisis and Google wont rank any vaxxxxed related domains/websites.
Really? Do you have a Source?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back