IT.COM

domain VacationRent.al No Reserve,VacationRentals.com Sold For $35 Million,Now on Flippa.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nights444

Established Member
Impact
Edit
Category Killer Domain Hack.VacationRentals.com Sold For $35 Million.NO RESERVE
VacationRent.al is now available for sale at no reserve auction on flippa.There is no better Domain Hack for the Vacation Rental Market than this Gem!!! VacationRentals.com sold for $35 Million
VacationRent.al

VacationRent.al is now available for sale at a no reserve auction on flippa.com There is no better Domain Hack for the Vacation Rental market.

Perfect Exact Match Premium domain hack.

Branding – Domain hacks can help accentuate your brand, and give your site a sense of modernity. For instance, music mogul, will.i.am, managed to acquire the domain i.am and uses the subdomain will.i.am for his website. URL shortening – This is particularly popular among big brands who are looking for a branded short URL to use on social media sites. Google uses no_url_shorteners, for example.
There are NO requirements to have an .AL domain This domain can be pushed to anyone from any country. All you need to do is just open a free account at Host.al. Pushing domain to the winner is free and usually done within 1 or 2 days.

Host.al act as your trustee free of charge (for non Albanian Citizen like me), all you need to do is open a free account so I can push the domain over to the winner (usually done within 24 hours).
Related .AL domain sales :

Soci.al $50,000

Origin.al $20,000

Booking.al $12,000

Mur.al $10,000

LivingSoci.al €8,500

Sport.al €7,500

Loc.al x,xxx$

Port.al $5,000

Other Domain Hacks Sales:

local.ly $100,000

t.ag $60,000

instant.ly $32,000

gr.ee $25,000

ma.de $25,000

rep.ly $22,050

answe.rs $20,000

futu.re $20,000

love.ly $20,000

gr.am $18,000

ae.ro $10,000

Vacations is a multi billion business!!!

If you are in the Vacation Rental Business,this could be the break you have been waiting for.

No Reserve!!!

15 Day Listing!!!!
To view this listing on Flippa.com please click the link below
https://flippa.com/3418204-category...ionrentals-com-sold-for-35-million-no-reserve

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back